This summer at camp we had six staff members from our beloved Marshalltown. This was an amazing thing. I'm pretty sure we could have taken over the camp. I mean when you have big names like Natalie Clark, Ben Heinrichs, and Emily Backes you can't go wrong. Not to mention other greats such as Ace (Andrew) Southern and Mary Stubbs. It was so fun to get to know all of them this summer. Believe it or not I was the oldest out of them all, not by much though. I knew of them before, but now I know them as friends and family in Christ. Praise the Lord that I can't count them as brothers and sisters in Christ--that's so much more than just passing each other in the hall at highschool.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Go Bobcats Go!
This summer at camp we had six staff members from our beloved Marshalltown. This was an amazing thing. I'm pretty sure we could have taken over the camp. I mean when you have big names like Natalie Clark, Ben Heinrichs, and Emily Backes you can't go wrong. Not to mention other greats such as Ace (Andrew) Southern and Mary Stubbs. It was so fun to get to know all of them this summer. Believe it or not I was the oldest out of them all, not by much though. I knew of them before, but now I know them as friends and family in Christ. Praise the Lord that I can't count them as brothers and sisters in Christ--that's so much more than just passing each other in the hall at highschool.
2 comments:
It is crazy how much you guys represented at the camp.
It was, frankly, quite frightening.
I'm pretty sure I took this picture!
Post a Comment