
This is our tree a little bit after the cats knocked it down. It doesn't look quite like I would like it to. There's no ornaments on the bottom third of the tree, and everything that is on the tree looks all messed up. I'll get around to fixing it by the time family comes over for Christmas. Oh yeah, Luke and I were asked to host the family Christmas get-together this year. I'm excited about it. It will be lots of fun with the Demarests.

I didn't want to put any of my Precious Moments ornaments on the tree because they are too heavy and also because they might get broken by the cats. So I created a home for them in the kitchen.
4 comments:
Love it deb! So festive. I love that your blog is now "d to the eb!" love it!!!
Looks great, Deb!
I love Christmas decor! Looks awesome!
PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment