Check out what I did this weekend. It was amazing. I think my friend Kelli did an excellent job of putting it all down in words, plus every picture I have from this weekend is in her post. So I'm going to refer you to her site if you are interested in my weekend.
Also this weekend:
I got to congratulate my nephew on becoming potty trained.
I played the fun new version of Cranium.
I ate my mom's great home cooking.
I drove three hours straight without drowsing.
I went to see Peter and the Wolf as performed by the Sioux City symphony--I fell asleep.
I was in my house for a total of 20 hours.
I enjoyed my church's service--this week everything seemed more familiar. A wonderful result of my weekend spent doing Echo. Praise God.
4 comments:
Looks like it was a fun weekend...you'll get to experience something like that again in a little less than a year.....!
Did you play Pop 5? Because if you did, that game is AWESOME!
I'm deeply concerned at the lack of mention of me. :) But I'm really glad that you got to see your other friends, I know that can be soo fun!
how dare you fall asleep during Prokofiev!
I'm so glad that your time at Staci's wedding was so wonderful, Deborah. Tracie said that she saw you. I'm glad you got to visit with her. She said that we are sooooo much alike! That's cute.
I love you.
Post a Comment