
I've decided one of the good, no, great things about being a teacher is that one still gets to experience Valentine's Day parties. The whole elementary school went crazy with pink and red as you can see in the pictures. These are some of my kids and some of their boxes...glimpses of the best party day of the year.



4 comments:
Happy Valentines!
Your students are so cute. I love all the pink & red! I think that the tall boy with the American flag tshirt could be a Roush. In fact, put glasses on Samuel in a few years & he might look exactly like that! And their boxes are great! The purple one is crazy. WOW! I can't wait to help my children make their boxes in a few years. I'll have to refrain from having too much control over the project. Ha. We read "Bee My Valentine" on Wednesday & we laughed at "Police be my Valentine" and "My tu-lips are thine." That is such a cute book.
Wow, what excellent boxes!
I used to over-think the valentine's I'd receive. Like if a boy would give me a card that said "Will you be my Valentine?" I'd think he liked me. I'm weird.
Yes!! Hooray for Valentines Day! My sentiments exactly Deb!
Post a Comment