Our first snow day of the year! I'm pretty sure we'll have another one tomorrow. Besides being able to catch up on daytime TV (Days of our Lives anyone? Patch and Kayla are back?), I've been well-rested, and have had lots of interaction with my cats. Luke did something amazing today. In the blowing and snow and frezzing-ness he went to the store to get milk and Diet Coke. My hero! Now I'm ready to be snowed in for another 12 days.
4 comments:
Hooray for Diet Coke (not the milk!) Deb,we're headed your way this weekend (Nebraska). I might call you to see what the weather is like on Saturday if it seems like it might be bad.
I stocked up on food and milk today too! I'm in the dorms, and decided I did not want to be stuck here with nothing to eat. haha Of course, I had to get twice as much, just in case Miles was over and he got snowed in here. I feel like it's y2k all over again and I actually think something might happen.
Is that spanish in the background?
Deb, thanks for taking us in this weekend when we wanted to get in off the roads! I'm so thankful that you and Luke live there and that you were home! I loved our food and movie, and seeing you both again! Thank you!
Post a Comment