Three reasons why I feel like I'm ten years old again:
1. I went to the public pool today
2. I walked home from the pool and there was a big hill, but it was nowhere near the size of the hill that we had to ride our bikes up when coming home from Crosby. I remember thinking there's nothing worse than having dead-tired legs from swimming, and then having to ride a bike up a horrible hill.
3. I looked in the mirror after swimming and my face was covered with freckles. It made me think that at any moment someone would come around the corner and say, "You must be Deborah because you have more freckles."
3 comments:
yeah, remember how mom would get mad b/c she'd buy a pool pass and we'd never go unless someone drove us? that WAS a horrible hill. ...and we were lazy children.
Two things: That was a huge hill that I still dread to this day while riding back to mom's from the bike trail. Second, I thought people always told me that I had more freckles?! :)
I'll always assume you're Deborah. Whether or not you have freckles. Whether or not it's actually you.
Post a Comment