
I hear the sun really does come out in Alaska, for like 20 hours at a time.
I'm leaving for Alaska tomorrow! My flight leaves at 4:30 PM. This is my first solo flight, and I'm a little nervous. I'm sure it will be fine. I just hope I don't miss a flight. I actually looking forward to the time I'll have on the planes and the lay-over time. I'm taking some books and Sudoku and an mp3 player with a screen, so I can listen to great music and even watch movies.
Of course I'm most excited for the time I will spend in this amazing state with my two friends Allison and Kelli. I haven't seen Allison for five months short of three years. It will be wonderful. I'm excited to see Kelli again too. Every time I see Kelli is nothing short of extraordinary. All three of us together will be hilarious.
So, here I come, Alaska! I hope to see mountains, water, whales, other large wildlife, and wide open spaces of grasses/flowers that go on forever! Going to bed when the sun is still up will be a fun experence. Wow, what a great opportunity. I'll miss Luke. I think he'll be ok, though. He's said many times that he's an "out-of-sight, out-of-mind" kind-of guy. Do you think that applies to wives too? Probably not.
2 comments:
Yippee! Yahoo!! Zippedy-do-dah! I am so excited, I cannot even contain myself. I am sure my boat tour tomorrow will have extra energy because I will be so excited for your arrival. See you in 24 HOURS!
Deb! I just got your mssg from the airport this AM! Sorry I missed you! HAVE SO MUCH FUNNNNNN!!! btw I saw something about Seward on Animal Planet the other day and though of you. And, consequently, i now know its correct pronunciation!
Post a Comment