Today I received a subpoena from a very cordial gentleman. He came to my room at school and said, "You've been served." No, he didn't say that specifically, but I wish he would have. So, I got served. I've had two boys, in different years, in my classroom that now have parents going through a divorce. Their mom wanted me to come to court and testify to how good of a mom she is. Their father wants custody. For what it's worth, I think she should keep the kids. Unfortunately, I won't get to to go to court as planned until a few more months from now because there is no judge available for the original date. I was kinda excited to do something new. Sigh...
5 comments:
Hmmm... I'm glad you're excited. I'd be terrified!
Sweet! Matthew will be so jealous.
It's like CSI - Sioux City...
DEB NO!! DON"T GET MIXED UP IN THIS I BEG YOU!! (jk)
They should make a movie about you getting served. And it should star Matthew Perry. They could call it "Serving Deborah"
Post a Comment