We laid rock for our driveway today.
In the winter there are huge ruts, and that means mud messiness. A man dropped off rock today and we spread it. It was hard work, but we are happy with the results. Hopefully nieghborhood kids won't come around and throw the rocks. Also, hopefully the lawn mower won't throw rocks.
I think insects are gross. They have their purposes though. I also think a hurting heart is gross. There are purposes there too.
6 comments:
Good lookin' driveway.
That driveway looks NICE.
Deb!! I must come see where you live. Let's try and find a summer weekend we can hang out - maybe go to a lake or something? See your place? :)
I got your msg. about the 9th of July...I will work but I will keep the morning and evening FREE for you if you will still be in town. lemme know!
I cant even wait to see you friend!!!
I've now got my very own lawnmower throwing rocks story... the first time ever mowing my lawn... at my new house... with my new lawnmower... it decided to throw a rock... at my door... which WAS (and I say WAS because it completely shattered to it's death) a wonderful glass door... A sad, but true story. :(
Oh no, Deb, that's a terrible story.
You mean neighbor kids throw rocks?--we certainly never did that!
Post a Comment