deb...can you remind me the date you are coming through my area? I really want to keep the day freeeee for you! I cannot wait to see you. I have a ton of questions, thoughts, feelings, comments, etc to bestow upon you! :) Miss you friend.
Kel, I am planning on seeing you on July 9. I'm not sure what time or anything, or if I'll need a place to stay, but probably the 9th, maybe 10th. Yipee!
6 comments:
That photo is nice. Did you take it?
no, I googled it. I probably should have cited it, huh? What are the rules on that I wonder?
"time to just be"- that's what I'm looking forward to also! :)
Can I "just be" with you at least a day this summer, Deb? Please!
I would say that's a must, Deb!
deb...can you remind me the date you are coming through my area? I really want to keep the day freeeee for you! I cannot wait to see you. I have a ton of questions, thoughts, feelings, comments, etc to bestow upon you! :) Miss you friend.
Kel,
I am planning on seeing you on July 9. I'm not sure what time or anything, or if I'll need a place to stay, but probably the 9th, maybe 10th. Yipee!
Post a Comment