Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What I did today...




We set up our new Wii. We did not need another gaming system, but this is what Luke chose to do with his extra earnings. I'm just excited because it means we can now play Gauntlet again. Anybody want to play?




We also went to a free screening of Get Smart. It was entertaining, and the CW news crew was there. I'm sitting watching TV now, waiting to see if we made it on the news. I kinda hope not. Steve Carell brought his personality to Max Smart, which made the movie enjoyable. I don't really like Anne Hathaway, so that made the movie not enjoyable.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gauntlet! Those were the days! I ABSOLUTELY want to come play. :) Can we play Halo 2 also?

Jackie said...

I'm glad were able to see the movie! Wii are great, or should it be is great... What's the plural of Wii... wiis?

Holli said...

I think Wii is like Moose. You have many Wii. You have one Wii.

I have never played. But not by choice. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Could the plural be "Wii-Wii"! HA HA HA

Molly said...

I love the discussion on the pluralization of Wii. I agree that the singular and the plural are the same. But what do I know? I barely know what Wii is.

Deb said...

Great discussion...I just looked it up and apparently from Nintendo themselves the plural of Wii is "Wii Systems". You have to add a whole other word.

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Wii_Systems_The_OFFICIAL_plural_of_Wii

Holli said...

LAME, Nintendo...LAME!

Kelli B said...

Deb, Wii is the BEST! i've never played the Gauntlet before, may have to try that out. I really enjoy Wario Moves...it's silly, but really funny. Maybe it's the crowd i was with :)

We played it in Japan, where they have all sorts of new games...it was awesome! have you seen the new WiiFit? My brother-in-law might get it, we'll see if it's any fun.

Enjoy!