Saturday, July 05, 2008

On the 4th

Some pictures of what we did on the 4th:


Finished our deck


Played Badminton


Fished things out from under the deck


Enjoyed the finished deck



Played on the roof


Grilled


Enjoyed Micah's home-made fireworks show


Saw fireworks at the Floyd Monument


And enjoyed each other


Incidently, I missed Grace today. It was just Luke and me at the end of the night, watching the bursts of color in the dark sky. Our own two-person family. Really there's three of us. I wished with all my might while sitting there that we had some proof. All this summer, every single day, I can't help but think about what that day would be like had she arrived when the doctors said she would.
....I am not apart from God's best for me....

3 comments:

Holli said...

Love all the pictures - glad you had friends and family to take pictures of! Can't wait to see you soon!

Liz said...

Great pictures Deb! Where's Charity?

Liz said...

P.S. Glad the deck is done!