Friday, February 20, 2009

Ahhhh!

Tonight I'm freaking out.

There's so much to do. Maybe I should just make a list right here for this weekend:

  1. Prepare for the Iditarod race :) (There really are things I need to do to get ready for this)
  2. Laundry
  3. Check papers
  4. Start packing
  5. Make fruit salad
  6. Spend Saturday with Luke's family, but bring papers to check in case there's down time
  7. Get a lesson ready for the chapel I have to lead next week
  8. Catch up on emails
  9. Catch up on snail mail
  10. Spend time with a friend on Sunday--this relationship needs to be invested in for the first time
  11. Watch the Oscars (out of the corner of my eye)
  12. Go to talent show at church? (This will be the first to go if things aren't getting done)

Anybody else a list maker?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb! That's a list after my own heart!

Holli said...

I heart lists. And fyi, if mine is one of the emails you plan to catch up on, you don't need to before the trip! It's mostly LOST theories that are probably wrong, anyway. :) Praying for you guys!

jdzwief said...

I'm excited to hear about the trip after you return! Have a wonderful time. I pray you'll be able to enjoy it as a couple and have fun with the rest of the group, too. Good luck with your list! You'll do great!