Yeah for the pictures! My favorites: 1) the classic red phone booth 2) Deb rockin' her scarf 3) Luke conked out from the Dramamine 4) the city of an island 5) the Eiffel Tower with the yellow umbrella
Deb, LOVED the pictures! I also enjoyed your scarf and hats! You looked so trendy! It looked like you saw a lot while you were there. The photography is beautiful!
Also, the "town square" type area in front of the National Museum of Art had this huge display promoting the London bid for the 2012 Olympics. It was crazy. Glad I could see it without that monstrous eyesore. This is what it looked like then: http://tinyurl.com/ccpwg9
Great pictures, Deb! Would you guys take us on a Europe tour now? That would be awesome! I laughed out loud at the guard's hats towards the beginning of your pictures. They look ridiculous! What's the point of the chin strap thing... it's like a "bottom lip strap"! Too funny! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Glad you guys were able to go! Love you! Erica
4 comments:
Yeah for the pictures!
My favorites:
1) the classic red phone booth
2) Deb rockin' her scarf
3) Luke conked out from the Dramamine
4) the city of an island
5) the Eiffel Tower with the yellow umbrella
Deb,
LOVED the pictures! I also enjoyed your scarf and hats! You looked so trendy! It looked like you saw a lot while you were there. The photography is beautiful!
I liked your grey "pea" coat!
Also, the "town square" type area in front of the National Museum of Art had this huge display promoting the London bid for the 2012 Olympics. It was crazy. Glad I could see it without that monstrous eyesore. This is what it looked like then: http://tinyurl.com/ccpwg9
Great pictures, Deb! Would you guys take us on a Europe tour now? That would be awesome! I laughed out loud at the guard's hats towards the beginning of your pictures. They look ridiculous! What's the point of the chin strap thing... it's like a "bottom lip strap"! Too funny! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Glad you guys were able to go! Love you!
Erica
Post a Comment