Sunday, April 12, 2009

Start Praying...

Start praying now, friends...

We are expecting a baby in November!

November 29th to be exact.

Please pray with us. We have a lot to look forward to, and some things to wonder about/pray fiercely about, so we would love for you to help us!

Yay! Thank you, Lord. This is a blessing.

8 comments:

jdzwief said...

:) I'm so happy to update my prayer list with this exciting development! Happy Easter Deb!

Holli said...

Yay! I had a hunch from something you said in your last post. We're so excited!!

Vicky Clinkscales said...

I'm praying! All us Halupniks were so excited to hear about the safe arrival of Judah. We'll pray for the same (at least) pregnancy duration for this little one!

Vicky

Anonymous said...

So so sosossosososososo happy for you. I will be praying for you every ounce of the way....I am so excited too for Liz. I am holding back tears at the goodness of God. Blessings to you and your family.
love ya,
Cara

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! :)

Adam & Brandi said...

So excited for you guys....we will be praying for you guys...keep us updated!

unspkblejoy said...

Excited and here for you!

Bryan said...

Allright!