It's hard to imagine what my future holds.
Today was the last day of school. I finished an amazing year today. I do have to go back tomorrow and finish some things up with cleaning, but otherwise I'm all done. This year is different than the last three. This time when I finished it was very final. I didn't sign my contract to come back next year. Luke got a new job, so he won't be back next year either. It's pretty bittersweet. Today after school was out the teachers had a meeting to say goodbye and end our year. It was meaningful and good. I'll miss the kids the most. I'll also miss doing something everyday that I'm good at and enjoy. Although, many have told me that I'm making the right decision to stay home with the baby and that I'll really enjoy it and be so happy that we made this decision.
Anyway, this year is different. And we'll just keep praying. Please continue to pray with us. I'm getting a little anxious. It's been a month since the last time I've heard the heartbeat. I'll go again on June 2. I can't wait for that day. I'm still sickly and tired, so that's good, right?
Here comes summer!!! I should start thinking of what I'd like to do during this time. Luke starts work on Tuesday, but I'll have lots of free time. Wish I lived closer to home so that I could just be-bop on over to my mom's or sisters'/brothers'. I said be-bop just for my mom, but I don't think she reads this.
1 comment:
Yay, I'm excited for your future and that you will be able to spend time with and raise your family! Good luck to Luke with his new job! See you guys soon.
Post a Comment