Time for an update:
I'm 12 weeks along in pregnancy and things are looking fine! I'm feeling nausea still, and hungry lots, but these are all normal things. I've gained more weight than I'm comfortable with (b/c I'm afraid I'm gaining too quickly), but I'm sure it'll be alright. My next appointment is June 2. On June 3 I'll get another ultrasound. I'm hoping to find out if it's a boy or girl, but it might still be too early to tell.
Summer plans: I will be taking it easy. Luke with be working. I'll tend the garden, and Luke will fix computers.
The cats: Poor Pumpkin got in a fight with another cat outside two days ago. We think the naughty neighborhood cat bit Pumpkin's foot. Pumpkin has not put any pressure on her wounded foot for two days now. She lays around a lot, and when she walks she only walks on three legs. It really reminds me of Evan, the cat from the vet. clinic I used to work at. Evan only had three legs. Pumpkin looks so sad. Sometimes we have to carry her around. I hope it's just a flesh wound that will heal quickly, and not a muscle/bone injury.
At school: Just last night the whole school participated in a multi-cultural evening. My class chose to study Madagascar. They made displays, dressed up, and decorated our room. I had a room mom help a whole lot with the decorations! I was so thankful for her help because it really made things look African.
I'll leave you with some pictures of the hurting Pumpkin and the multi-cultural night. Enjoy the spring weather!
3 comments:
Fun! It's funny to look at your students and recognize them from the news feature that interviewed some of them. :)
Looks like they really enjoyed the Madagascar presentation! Yeah Mrs. Demarest! :)
Glad to hear things are going so well!
Post a Comment