Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quick update and prayer request!

Please pray with us as you think of it.

I've started to feel some contractions, and can just tell that things don't feel as normal as they were just a few days ago. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the doctor said my cervix has started to dilate a little bit already, so please pray with us that the progression would stop and that we would make it to at least 36 weeks. That's my goal. Right now I'm at 31 weeks, 3 days. Please pray that I would experience God's incredible peace and wisdom, and for the health and wellness of the baby! We're just taking it day by day, and we're trusting that it's all in the Lord's timing.

Thanks for helping us pray! I'll keep this updated if anything should happen.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

Praying hard too!
Thanks for keeping us all informed!