My appointment today went really well. Turns out the increasing contractions and general discomfort are very normal, which I knew, but was still concerned about. Dr. Schneider is very encouraged with things this week, saying it is much better this week than it has been the last two weeks. God hears our prayers and is helping us all. We scheduled an appointment to remove stitches next Monday, November 2, at 1:30. We'll be packing a hospital bag just in case we need to rush there right after the procedure! The Dr. said it has only happened one time that after this procedure a mother has gone into labor right then and there. We decided we're not going to take any chances on being unprepared. We're on our way to 36 weeks. Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, family and friends for helping us pray for so long!
Bed rest is going well. I generally enjoy being home. Although, I do miss people and fun things to do. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever be able to jump up from sitting on the floor ever again, or if I'll be able to go an hour without needing a bathroom ever again. That's just silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment