Thursday, November 05, 2009

On my feet again

Just letting you know...

My appointment this week was successful in removing stitches. I've gotten the green light to go ahead and get up and start walking around, and to do normal things. So, I am. I'm taking it slow, and have felt a little sore while gaining back muscle, but I'm so glad I have these days before the baby is born to build up my strength. So, the first thing we did after the official end of bed rest was to go to Target to buy some things to make sure we're ready, then we came home and prepared the baby room together. I think we're ready. We've got a bag packed and waiting. Technically I have about three weeks left, but I'm kinda thinking it could be anytime. I'm not in a hurry though.

That's the latest. This weekend I'm excited to go to a movie with Luke, and we'll go to church on Sunday. We'll have to do something fun on Saturday since the weather is going to be so nice.

2 comments:

Al Pal said...

yay Deb! I am so happy that you are mobile once again and prepared for the baby's arrival!

Holli said...

Yay! We're so excited for you guys! What movie will you go see?