Monday, May 03, 2010

I want to go on record...

I want to go on record with something. I'm probably not right, but in case I am, I want everyone to know I knew it before it was confirmed.

I'm a LOST fan.
I'm not convinced Jacob is good. I'm not convinced Smokie is bad.
Just sayin.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

2 episodes left. We'll know soon...

I'm hoping things play out the way they've set them up, with Jacob being good and Smokie being bad. But I can understand the hesitation to commit to that line of thinking.

Unknown said...

Now that we've seen Locke kill half the candidates, I guess my theory was a little rocked. But, we'll see! Cannot wait for the finale night. It's going to be a huge event!

Bryan said...

Yeah! I'm excited too! To me, the biggest question left is: whether to join a group of Losties or go solo for the finale. It's a tricky decision, and there are pros and cons to both options.

Unknown said...

A valid concern! Luke and I have chosen a combination of the two, we believe. We've invited a two like-minded people when it comes to LOST intensity to watch it with us. This way we can experience it with others, but not too many others, b/c that has the potential to cause distractions. Bryan, consider us apart of your list of places you could spend the evening that night!