Saturday, June 17, 2006

My First Attempt

So this is the first entry I will create. The entry with the picture was affectionately done for me by the girl in the picture. Her name is Holli Gregg. Thank you, Holli, for helping me get set up with my own blog! In the last year I've been enjoying the writings of two of my dear friends on their own blogs, and I came to love the concept of being able to write and vent and share with college and camp friends all at once from the comfort of my own home. Also, considering that I have a mild case of phone-a-phobia, this was an excellent alternative for me. There have been many times I have thought to myself: Man, if I had a blog I would write this today....

So, I'll be updating and you'll read if it is important to you to do so. I mean, let's be honest, I feel like this is an outlet for me and I really don't know how often it will get read by the outside world, and I'm ok with that.

Coming up next time...why this summer is a no slacker summer...and the ins and outs of writing standards and benchmarks for a junior high math class......gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of your future writings (standards/benchmarks) sounds uber-boring! Good to see you this weekend! I look forward to reading more blog entries in the future. :)

Deb said...

Holli, it was REALLY good to see you this weekend! You were such a servant--always helping! I hope I get to see you again soon! You can bring Miles by anytime too, it would be way cool to meet him!