
Dear Shew, Wittrock, and Zwiefel;
I am so looking forward to our time together in the month of harvest. I hope you haven't forgotten. I'm expecting girl time, scrapbooking, and maybe the two Shews can make me an icy mocha...they are so good!! I think the holiday of Columbus was mentioned earlier, but that may not work for me now...it turns out to be the only weekend that will work to visit a college friend in the windy city. So, will any other weekend in the tenth month work? I hope so. Wittrock, thanks for the money. It is already being put to good use. Also, are you holding out on me? Do you have a blog? Zwiefel, are you home yet? Everything in me hopes that's a yes, but I fear it's wishful thinking. Shew, lovely Shew, how are you? See you all soon!
Truly, Madly, Deeply (Hi Whitney!);
Deb
1 comment:
Deb... you made me tear up at school... hehe. Nah, really though. I feel so special to be mentioned in your blog! I read it a lot!! I am basically free any weekend. Bookings go fast though :). Let me know what works for the rest of you. I am SO excited, you have no idea! Today is my last day at my Australian school. I leave for vacation tomorrow and for home on Sept 17th. I look forward to seeing you soon!!
Love ya,
Zwiefel
Post a Comment