These are some pictures I've been meaning to post for a couple of weeks now and I'm just getting around to it. Some are from camp and some are from the last time I was in Marshalltown with my family. All are fun and special to me.The first one is a picture of my Nalgene. Andrew and Aaron, who were inseparable this summer, made it their mission daily to steal my Nalgene and put it in random spots. It was usually never too far away. This summer my Nalgene was attached to my hip, well not literally, otherwise I would have noticed the boys stealing it to hide it. What I mean is I've never gotten so much use out of my Nalgene as I did this summer. I was drinking 3 Nalgene-fulls of water a day. Spirit Lake water is soooo good. I wish I could say the same for Sioux City water. Then again, I'm just a really picky water drinker.
The next picture is of Andrew and Aaron being sneaky. It was right after they attached my Nalgene to the chain-link fence behind homebase in the kickball field. They sure were sneaky!

Next is me with my twin sister Liz and little sister Paige. We are holding all my nephews. Elijah is with Liz, Nathan is with Paige, and Sam and James are with me. They are such a joy to me. Also in this collection is a picture of my WHOLE family. That's right, everyone my side of the family has to offer. It even includes Paige's boyfriend Danny who we suspect might be staying around for a while! Yay! He sure held his own during Matt's made-up game we all played. Hours of fun! Finally, there is a picture of my mom, Rick, my five siblings, and me. Can you guess which one I am??? I'm the one in the pink.
My family's great!


3 comments:
Deb. SO CUTE! I feel an emotional attachment to your family. maybe b/c of all the stories. Maybe b/c of all the prayers and your life. Either way...I get all emotional when i see all your faces together. It's beautiful that your family can get together like that.
PS - I have the same shirt Liz is wearing...only it's in a coral color. :) Word to cool shirts!
Thanks, Kel! I love it that you love my family. It's another connection we have as friends. Can I tell you that the two times I accidently called your house in Boone looking for you, but you were obviously in Des Moines, it was really fun b/c I got to talk to Ron and Jesse. That was great! I love your family too--so full of LIFE and joy and fun and humor. I think because we love and appreciate each other so much it is so natural to care about each other's families.
Love and miss you, Kel!
See you in October??!!? I have conferences on that Friday. When are you leaving?
WORD
Post a Comment