I was looking at some old commercials and TV intros tonight while waiting to see if our school's superintendent won the Iowa Senate race. Barbara Blanchard, best of luck to you.
What I was mostly looking for was a specific Dunkaroos commercial where it says, "The long distance, dainty dunk!" I'm trying to prove something to an old friend on his birthday Nov. 20. I found every Dunkaroos commercial but that one. Ugh. In my searching I found the song
intro for "Hey Dude." Awesome! I also saw the intro for "Kid's Incorporated." So funny. While I was watching the "Hey Dude" opener I spied something so totally amazing. Check out the name of the girl who used to play "Brad." Kelly Brown??? WHAT? haha. This is hilarious. One of my bestest friends used to have the name Kelli Brown, now it's Kelli Burrier, but sometimes I slip up and call her Brown. :) I thought this was great. Thinking of you tonight, Kel!
3 comments:
Yes! It did! So, are you absolutely sure that it said, "Long Distance, Dainty Dunk?" b/c I had an on-going debate with a guy in school and he said it was "Long Distance, Dinky Dunk." No way! Right?
deb!!!!!!!!!!
we used to watch that show all the time, mostly b/c her name was kelly brown! we'd say she was my twin, but our parents spelled our names different so they could tell us apart.
such a dork was i.
good memories deb!!!
When I think of Hey, Dude, I think of Ben Stiller's wife and how weird it is to see her so young.
Post a Comment