This is ITBS week at school and the kids have been taking tests all week. Tomorrow is our last day. Today they took their social studies test and I was up and down out of my seat answering questions about how to pronounce words. Towards the end of the test, one of my boys named Cameron raised his hand and looked very serious. He spoke very softly so that I had to lean in really close to hear. Given how many questions I was answering during that half hour, I figured he had one too. He did have one, but it wasn't one that I was expecting.
Very softly he said, "Did you see Dancing with the Stars last night?"
Whispering, I said, "Yes."
"Who won?"
"They'll tell us tonight."
"No, I mean, who had the better score?"
"They tied."
"I thought they would!"
Then he promptly put his answer sheet inside his test booklet and put it at the top of his desk. He was done.
Things like this make me laugh.
If he only knew how much I like Dancing with the Stars...I'd be too much of a real person...that'd be weird...teachers aren't supposed to have real lives.
2 comments:
That's funny! I hadn't been following it. Except Miles and I have been working out at the Community Center and it seems to always be on the TV....so I've somewhat seen what's been happening. However, we left tonight before they announced the winners...
deb that is soooo cute! :)
Post a Comment