So, the staff at school is starting a Biggest Loser competition. I'm pretty pumped about it. Everybody's chipping in some money and whoever looses the most gets the money. The competition will only last a month this time b/c of a long Christmas break coming up. The organizers are thinking of doing another competition in January. I feel a little out of my league. I'm not sure what to do about meals. Also, this is a lot different from this summer's detox diet. That only lasted for a week. I can do anything for a week. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep this up for a month. The excercise is not what concerns me, it's the food prep, and not being sure what's ok. This summer I learned it's all about portion size, so I'll take that little bit of wisdom with me. Luke is doing it too. Pretty exciting! I think I'm the only one who faithfully watches the show. I feel responsible to make sure everything is authentic. :) Some of my competition:
Luke, Lori, Shauna, and Angie. I'll find out tomorrow if there are more! Exciting!

2 comments:
Best of luck to the both of you!
p.s.
When the competition is over, I'll treat you both to McDonalds :)
You should combine yours and Luke's weight loss as one person's...I know it's cheating, but who cares about morals anymore?
Post a Comment