

This is my friend Tonya. She is the tiniest pregnant woman I have ever seen. She lives in Kentucky. I wish we lived closer so I could see her. She's always had a laugh and smile or encouraging word to offer. She's going to be a great mom, and probably lose any baby weight within a month. In one of the pictures my friend Laura is with her. They're holding up the things we bought for her. Congratulations to Tonya and Ryan. Tonya, you look adorable!
Can't wait to meet your baby!
3 comments:
Is that a diaper genie I see in that 2nd picture?
AWE!!!! soooo cute! i love you tonya!!! i miss you so much.
this is so true...she will lose that baby fat in like a second! oh man. almost looks like she stuffed a pillow up in that black shirt of hers. :)
DEB! this is precious. I think i'm going to stare at these faces all day long. yep. that's what i'm gonna do.
Kel, I thought the same thing about the pillow...exactly the same thing.:)
Post a Comment