Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just something I liked

I've been watching the new season of American Idol and loved this performance. It was aired last week sometime. I'll share it with you because I thoroughly enjoyed it.



Three of the four guys are still in the running.

I haven't picked a favorite to win yet. Sigh...no one compares to Taylor. Have a mentioned that I picked Taylor to win from the beginning? This is my favorite performance by Taylor last season. He's coming to Sioux City in March. I HAVE to go. Anyone want to contribute monetarily to my quest to go?? Anyone want to come see him with me?? I need company!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb--who do you pick to win this year? I've started an American Idol bracket contest with the top 24 at work (like the March Madness thing). I think the girls are sooo much better than the guys, and Lakisha seems pretty promising.

Amanda said...

I just want to say that I'm so glad my family has joined me in the American Idol fan club. I still remember when I was in Chicago & preganant with Sam. NOBODY watched that first season with me! I was alone. Nobody knew what I was talking about. I was cheering for Kelly all my myself! (And I did pick her from the beginning.)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that first season I didn't know Kelli from Justin or Ryan from that other host (I'm glad they got rid of him). But then came Clay and I was hooked! :)