Monday, April 30, 2007

Adam Shew makes an appearance


So I'm going a little crazy with the posts, but I thought it would be interesting to show you proof that Adam Shew is in our bathroom.




And while I'm at it, here's a spring picture of our kitchen and front room/sitting room, but we never sit there. However, Holli slept there once!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

2 observations: I love how sunny your table is. I would LOVE to sit there & read. Also, I see that you have the "pyramid" picture on your fridge of our family from the 80s. I'm so glad you & Luke can laugh at my hair every day. : )

Deb said...

Good eye! The pyramid picture provided a laugh just now, as did the picture Paige and I took with Andy--it's the one where we were pretending he was our teacher in high school. Makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

ha! I DID sleep there!