So, I've been LOST.
In the past month that I have not been blogging, I've been B to the USY. Who isn't busy though, right?
Can I give you a picture of the typical day for a Demarest, a resident of Moville?
It starts at 6:30 and ends around 8 pm. Amongst those hours is time with students, feverish work at school as we aspire to be accredited. Then maybe wait two hours while Luke has track practice. Then go to the Y for excercise bliss...or not bliss...none-the-less, it's important. Or, we might have Bible study, or youth group.
So, days are busy, but there have been MANY joys, and an obsession that was a pleasant past time. One good thing is that our weekends have been relatively free, so that has been HUGE in keeping me sane. This home-body needs her time at home!
Luke and I have caught ourselves up with the TV show LOST. We spent an entire weekend with the Rausches watching season 1. Then in the subsequent weekends we watched the other 3 seasons. It was a long, but willing time investment. I'm totally hooked...and confused. I love this kind of confused
.
.My sister Elizabeth and her husband Andy came to visit last weekend. They helped us out in a big way by discussing LOST with us and sharing their questions/theories. They also sat through season 4 with us. It is always so good to see them.
I've been so proud of myself lately. My theory is that when a person is busy, they realize the lack of time they have to get necessary things done, so there is an urgency to tackle the To-Do list. Well, that's where I've been the last two months. I have gotten paint to paint the rest of my house, I fertilized the lawn, I planted grass seed, and I'm making plans for the summer. I have very little motivation to get things done around the house during the winter, so the warm weather brings to light the places I have neglected in my house and yard.
I've decided I need to take more pictures of things happening. I'm making a pledge to carry a camera in the next week. I recently discovered a new blog and I've been inspired to take more pictures because hers are so beautiful. So, please look foraward to seeing more pictures! I know I will look forward to sharing them with you!
5 comments:
So glad you're found!!
What a great show to blog about. And I'm with you - it's good to have people to discuss LOST theories/questions. This last weekend we talked LOST with my dad. He's been into the show since the beginning.
Glad you're back to the blogging world. And glad LOST was great enough to post about.
I miss Charlie.
You guys are really far ahead of me...
You guys are really far ahead of me...
DEB! long time to hear from yoU! Marcus and I are completing the 3rd season of Lost today! We were SO HOOKED - and so confused like you. It's probably the best show ever though! I love it. Now how to watch season 4....
miss you friend.
Post a Comment