Monday, May 05, 2008

Thrill-ing!




I discovered tonight the best news all day: ABC is bringing back The Mole for this summer's TV menu! I can't wait! Not many people know of it...maybe that will change.








I just wish Steven Baldwin and Kathy Griffin could be on it again.

6 comments:

Holli said...

I wish LOST were on right now.

Paigery said...

I KNOW!!! I just found out last night! AHHHH!!!

Liz said...

Deb! I'm so excited!!! I love that you called me just to tell me that the Mole was back on! I totally wish that Steven and Kathy were on it too! They were so funny! And that Corbin guy whoever he was. Paige!!! Isn't this so cool!?

Deb said...

Liz, you are the mole.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE MOLE!! and kathy griffin was HILARIOUS on the first one. hope you are well, deb!

Deb said...

woo hoo, sara! we can now bond over the mole. :) i miss seeing you. it's been a long while, but glad we can connect like this!