Sunday, September 14, 2008

In rememberance




This is a video of when they read Grace's name at the service today. Grace's name is read at the very end of the video and time ran out right as I was letting the balloon go. I got some pictures too, so I think the message gets across.



I'm thankful for today. I'm thankful for the people who came to be with us.



Here are some pictures of the afternoon. Luke and I got a chance to remember, to pray, to read scripture, and appreciate the support of family. There were a lot of people there. Even the people I say that were there for me, I'm sure they were there for themselves too. They were probably also thankful for that chance to remember and share.









My dad was born on September 14th; today. I remembered him as I let the balloon go. I remembered Collin as the balloon flew away. I remembered my grandpa who will probably be joining our babies in Heaven soon. Always I remember the grace and the strength freely given.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about you guys all day today. I pray that today was a blessing!

Holli said...

We thought about you and Luke and Grace on Sunday. Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Molly said...

Deb,thanks for sharing the video of Grace's name being read and the balloon release. Matt and I were glad we could watch it. I wish we could have been there.

I love your playlist. I'm listening to it right now while I'm blog-surfing. Good songs.

Love you!

Kelli B said...

Deb - thanks for posting this. It's great for those of us who cant be there with you. Like me. This is beautiful - are you glad you participated? It seems like an awesome event.

Love you friend.
PS - you look really beautiful in all your pics lately...i wanted you to know that!

Deb said...

Thanks, Kel! I am really glad I participated. I'm thankful Sioux City offers this experience.