I hate it when I look back through my posts after they have been posted for any amount of time, and I realize there are errors in spelling or grammar. This is a tragedy to me; especially since I'm an English teacher, love proof-reading, and get bothered so easily by grammatical errors.
we'll i gess we cant all be purfect
3 comments:
haha I don't judge you as long as you don't judge me!
I spent a fair amount of time today proofreading a script that a high school student wrote for the senior skit. It was so bad it was fun to correct. Most sentences lacked capitalization and any form of punctuation. He even forgot to capitalize "I." He claims it is because he is used to it automatically correcting itself. While I enjoyed making it look nice, it was a sad to think about his lack of writing skills.
I'm no expert either...
I suffer from the same pet peeve. Pretty sure that's why I'm a horrible texter.
Post a Comment