Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Day the Music Died...Z2K

I woke up this morning to find that my Zune is dead. Oh, tragedy. It's a worldwide catastrophe that was reported early on Wednesday morning. Apparently there are hardware issues that will not let the Zune power on...as a result of the new year. I thought it was funny that people are calling it Z2K. I think it will be fixed, but it sure makes for a boring day doing chores. Oh, Zune, how long will you look like this?

We always knew Zune was the Steven Baldwin to Alec Baldwin (Ipod) when it comes to portable music devices, but did we have to make it so obvious?

3 comments:

Liz said...

say it ain't so! No!!! Also, don't knock Stephen Baldwin, he's my favorite Baldwin brother...barely.

Holli said...

Upgrade to Alec!

Holli said...

Listened to a tech podcast today that talked about the Zune bug. Sounds like the bug made the Zune get confused with 2008 being a leap year. Bummer!

My vote is still to upgrade to an iPod. :)