Friday, January 23, 2009

LOFT


I felt so blessed today.


One of the moms at school gave me a gift card to Ann Taylor LOFT. I have discovered my new favorite store. This afternoon I went in, found they were having a HUGE sale, and spent the next hour shopping just the way I like to: I had the store to myself, I grabbed everything I liked, I tried on things over and over again, took as much time as I needed, then purchased the few items that made the cut.


I plan to go back the next time I'm in need of a sweater, new pants, or a necklace. There are so many fun things to wear!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it like a million dollars per item there?
Cara

Holli said...

Yay! It always feels good to have new clothes that cost little or nothing!

Deb said...

Well, yes, normally things run from like $25-$45, but this weekend, things were majorly on sale! I'm talking $5-$10!

Liz said...

Wow, I've never been in that store before! Glad you had fun shopping, although that sounds like an oxymoron to me! hehe.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Deb! That store is absolutely one of my favorites! No joke! They actually have a petites section that's not made up of all "old lady clothes"! :)
I wonder if we now own some of the same clothing items?