The kids I spend every Wednesday night with
The 6th grade girls in my small group
Grace's birthday was on Tuesday. I was sad, I cried, but I was also reminded of great family and friends, and the most excellent first birthday any baby could ever have in Heaven. Thank you for the beautiful flowers
Steve and Amy
George and Stacy
Andy and Liz
Please pray for Andy and Liz. They are 25 weeks along in their second pregnancy and are in the hospital. Liz is dilated, but she's being monitored, and is taking medication, and will be in the hospital until Monday. Things are looking stable for now. Praise God for the uneventful days she's been experiencing. The baby will have a 100% chance of survival if she can make it until Feb. 11. I'm praying for April 11. Follow their progress at blog.andyandelizabethsmith.com.
In other news Luke is taking a college class. Every Tuesday and Thursday night he leaves to go to WIT for three hours. Hopefully in the end he will be A+ certified and will have some new doors opened up for him in his career. I'm glad he's taking this class.
In a way it seems like we are finally moving forward for the first time in a year with him taking this class. I have to admit that I've been a little angry at different times by the harsh reminder that we're at the same spot on most accounts that we were one year ago.
We trust God.
1 comment:
The flowers are beautiful! I'm so glad they found yellow daisies for us--they told Andy they didn't have any.
Post a Comment