Things are progressing!
I felt like I needed to make a new post saying that I'm not freaking out anymore. The post that was left up was not an accurate portrayal of current moods and happenings.
We're getting excited...we're getting laundry done, rooms cleaned for our house guest, bags packed, all school work wrapped up, and getting all the little things taken care of before our adventure.
You know I'll pass on pictures and stories in a little bit.
We're still praying...
Here's a picture of Normandy. I know we're going to see where D-Day happened, and maybe walk around this town. I wonder if I'll get to stand in this spot? I hope so.

3 comments:
I'm so excited for you, Deb! I can't believe the time is only days away. I will pray for your safety and enjoyment! Have fun and try to find ways to remember everything!
Phew- what a view! Have an AMAZING trip! I can't wait to see you next and hear all about it. :)
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures! And if you do stand in that spot, please take a recreation picture!
Post a Comment