Today's appointment was encouraging. I wasn't sure how it would go since things this weekend were more eventful with contractions than I've been used to. There was a lot of activity this weekend with a baby shower in Correctionville, so I think that's why I was having more contractions--but not enough to send me to the hospital. Even today there have been less contractions. Thanks, God! The doctor said things felt about the same as last week which was a lot better than the week before! Her face and body language led me to believe it was a little thinner than last week, but I know she would have said something if she was concerned. So, we're still hanging out, and praying for another week, and thankful for a good appointment.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, everyone!!
2 comments:
Yay for another week! 33 now right?
Great news! :)
Post a Comment