Best:
- Steady days! So thankful for that! 31 weeks today.
- I've also had a visit from my neighbor who came to 'chew the fat'. We discussed baby's gender, news from the neighbors, and home improvement projects.
- I've also seen some friends from church this week...I'm convinced it is helping this time go faster.
- Liz and Andy, Judah and Asher are on their way to Sioux City as we speak!! They will park in Sioux City sometime today, and we will see them tomorrow night for dinner probably. Liz will start 'bedrest duty' next week on Tuesday. We're thankful for their safe travels, as pulling your home all those miles can be an anxious thing.
- Monster Cookie Ice Cream.
Worst: This week I've had a tired spell, and also a very hungry spell. Not really that bad. Maybe an adequate 'worst'' would be that it's not warm enough to open the windows yet. We'll get there very soon, I suspect.
I've had a few people comment on my good attitude with all of this. That makes me happy that what is shining through is an attitude of grace and acceptance. My earnest hope and prayer in life is that an attitude of grace and acceptance would shine through in my friendships, parenting, ministry, and marriage. A few of these days I've struggled with contentment, and with sharing Hope, and with not being able to just do things for myself. But for the most part, it's easy for me to just not think about the situation, and just enjoy the show I'm watching, or the game I'm playing, or the book I'm reading, or the conversation I'm having. I'll tell you the truth though, about when it's hardest. It's hardest when I can't do what I want to with Hope. *sigh* That will come. I'm patient because it is so worth it.
**Can't wait to meet you, sweet baby girl on the way!**
2 comments:
Monster cookie ice cream. Definite best. So excited to see your new little girl!! Whoot whoot.
Oh good. You'll get off bed rest just in time to help us move. What a relief!
Post a Comment