She was perfect company for Hope and me. We had lunch, played with bracelets, talked while Hope slept, and Deb was even kind enough to clean for me! It brightens my day to go to the kitchen for lunch and see a clean floor, clean table, and clean counters. Seriously. But I'm not mad when it's not...just sayin'.
Debra brought us sweets!
She brought us foooood!
Thanks, Deb!!!
I have no picture of our time together, so I'll show you what Hope has been doing lately.
4 comments:
Alright...I guess Debra is not the worst person in the world...
..or is she???
she has made me terribly jealous by spending the day with you guys...
What a great day! :)
The photo of Luke and Hope should have the caption: "Like Father, Like Daughter". Popcorn and milk. :)
I agree with Debra...totally funny picture with Luke and Hope eating popcorn together! So classic. I can't wait to spend days with you!!
Awesome. I'm imagining a menacing laugh on that second picture! Must get that from Luke, though. :)
Post a Comment