Thursday, April 07, 2011

Bedrest Blogs Week 6


Snack Time!

Judah is watching PBS, Hope is watching Judah. This might be the time she was on her last bite, and was watching to see if Judah was going to finish his. Oh, Hope.


32 WEEKS!

Big milestone. We're happy to be here.

This was the first week of having Liz, Judah, and Asher here to play with and talk to. It has been so good and fun. Liz sure is busy, and I truly appreciate her attitude of service. We hardly hear a peep out of Asher, but we really enjoy watching him and talking to him. It is really cute to watch Judah and Hope 'talk' to each other and play, all the while learning about sharing and adjusting to a new 'normal'.



Dr. appt.: This week I was sure my doctor was going to tell me to head to the hospital after my appt. I had been feeling an increase in contractions over the weekend, and was pretty concerned. She was satisfied with how things looked, and was not so worried. So, we're thankful for that. Believe it or not I've been doing even more to stay down this week since I've continued to dislike the amount of contractions. I've been eating many meals without going to the table, and I have stopped changing Hope's diapers and clothes.


Best: Beautiful weather this week!! We've had windows and doors open, and it cheers me right up. Another best: Time with the Smiths! Also, we had a visit from Debra this weekend! It was the first perfect day of spring. We watched out the window as someone moved out of a house, and watched as a lady lost her dog. Yes, we were all "Rear Window" on Saturday. We also watched a baby eagle. What fun Saturday was! Hope had a great time playing outside with Daddy too! She loves her some fresh air and running room. I'm glad b/c she also loves her some Goldfish snack crackers. :) My wonderful friend Stacy K came to visit on Saturday too. Wow, how fun to talk and talk and talk and catch up. I told her about following Jeff Probst on Twitter, and she forgot to tell me about India. :( Last Saturday can feel free to repeat itself over and over.


Worst: Can't complain! We're still here, and the baby's still growing; we are blessed.

4 comments:

jdzwief said...

Deb, you are an inspiration. I'm thinking and praying for you, your family, and the sweet little girl on the way!

Holli said...

THIR-TY-TWO! THIR-TY-TWO! THIR-TY-TWO! I will chant this over and over...until...THIR-TY-THREE!

unspkblejoy said...

6 weeks!! A woman of strength and courage!

Debra said...

I wanna see Holli this week. Just to hear the chant. Let's meet at Deb's house. :)