Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bedrest Blogs Week 7





Play-time pictures with Daddy. Hope is immitating everything Luke does. It is pretty cute. As seen here, she joined Daddy's rest time on the floor. She's also enjoyed giving hugs and kisses in the last month. What a joy she is!



33 Weeks today!

Bedrest this week has been very steady. It's been a great week. I've felt about two contractions the whole week (very normal at this stage), and the baby has been kicking and moving a lot. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. About three weeks left...what a blessing! Thank you all for your prayers and help. God is good, and we are really enjoying considering how the Lord might use us to bless the lives of others as we have been blessed.


Dr. appt.: This week's appt. brings nothing new to report. I was happy this week to be able to give God credit while talking to my doctor, and she agreed so genuinely. I want her to know the reason for our hope, mostly because she is so close to the situation, and she sees our reactions. God sees our reactions too, so how wonderful to be able to honor Him by giving Him the credit.


Best: One week closer to the end! Great time with family this week! We all celebrated our nephew's 2nd birthday last Friday night. We pray with Liz and Andy for Judah's health since then; he has caught bronchitis. Also, Hope has been so much fun this week. She really loves her Mommy and Daddy, but especially loves to laugh and play with Daddy. That is a joy to see. This week Liz helped me pull out the little baby clothes. I loved seeing them!


Worst: I really wanted to do some spring cleaning this weekend. Guess it will have to wait. Oh well.

6 comments:

Kelli B said...

Deb it makes me rejoice knowing you are at 33 weeks and doing well!!! I'm so happy for you and your family, and so excited for your baby you are carrying :)

Holli said...

YES! Thir-ty-three!

Little baby clothes! Cute!

Debra said...

Great update! In every way. :)

Debra said...

PS- Why is Luke on the kitchen floor? Couldn't he find the broom? :)

Deb said...

Debra: He was throwing a fit, and just needed to collapse wherever. ;)

Holli said...

Remember the time he ate chili off the floor?