Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Vertical Version Week 2

























A few pictures from our week+half since bedrest. I like being out during our mornings right now. It may be a while until I can have the freedom to do that so easily. Hope is lots of fun, and such a good girl.


We've played at the SC Art Center, the mall, the cemetery, Little Sioux Park, Moville park, our house and yard. We decided last week that if we were still without a baby girl by May 20-22, then we would head over to Orange City for some Tulip Festival fun. Looks like we'll be doing some traveling. Hopefully the weather will be nice.


I'm thankful for this time, but I'm also ready to meet our little lady. I'm sleeping well and feeling well, but boy, sometimes it's hard to get from point A to point B, literally.....aches and pains!


Hanging in there!

3 comments:

Debra said...

I love the photo of her sitting cross-legged!

Stacy said...

I'm feeling a little guilty for praying for 40 weeks... I should have stuck with 38. Sorry Deb. I really do think that the Lord is going to answer my prayers though!! :) I love Hope's mirror pic. It will be reality in just a few weeks. Two little look-a-likes!

Holli said...

How fun! Love that Quality Chick shirt. So true. :) Thinking about and praying for you daily! Happy healthy baby and momma and family!