Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby Liv





We are enjoying a smiley, joyful, mellow, happy, and tender baby here at our house.
Her name is Olivia Faith. Olivia because it has connections to an olive branch, which means peace. The Lord brought me great peace while He was forming her, so it is appropriate. Also, Olivia is often shortened to Liv, so we kinda thought it would be a great reminder for her to live her faith...Olivia Faith. So, now we have our Grace, Hope, and Faith.
The other day someone was talking about how pretty the name Grace is. She didn't know about our baby Grace, not many new-found friends do. I kinda wanted to say, "It is so pretty, and that's why we chose it...", but like I do so often when it comes to this, I refrained.
Some pictures of our incredible reminder of God's miracles.
She is a unique creation with her sensitivity, love of cuddles, and quickness to giggle and smile.
She is an image of her sister with her good sleep habits, and easy-going personality.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Naked baby! Reminds me of my first visit. :) She's grown a little bit since then!

Liz said...

Luke looks like his dad in that picture. I've never thought that before. Olivia is so cute; I love her smiles in these pictures!

Holli said...

Such a happy baby!