Sunday, April 08, 2007

New toy


Luke and I got Guitar Hero II this Easter weekend.

So fun!

It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Such a fun game to play with family and friends...so look for it at the next fun evening with the Demarests near you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell Luke that his videogame talk came in handy for me this weekend. I played Trivial Pursuit and knew the answer to "What does the acronym FPS mean to videogame junkies?"
He taught me well! Man- I LOVE HALO!!

Deb said...

I'm so glad to find someone who loves HALO as much as I do! CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!

Ok, so FPS, very impressive! First person simulator?? Face plant sacrifice?? I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero II? Been there done that. Get a PS2...they come out sooner! ;) But you get a few extra songs that PS2ers don't. *sigh*

Jackie said...

I like guitar hero, and I REALLY like the Demarests!

Bryan said...

I want guitar hero 2...I also want to get back on xbox live...but neither will happen. I hooked my xbox up to the camp's internet connection and the entire camp don lee network crashed. it was awesome! but it was also sad...