I think my class is going to be great this year. I can't believe how well behaved they are! There are fifteen of them, as opposed to nine last year. I have boys this year which is a plus...less drama maybe. Most of them seem so smart! When I think of them, they seem like they should be in fifth grade already...they just seem old. We've only completed three days together, so I'm sure I'll find them true fourth graders soon enough.
Here is a picture of each precious face. I took a picture of them on the first day of school. I did this last year too, and I love how they turn out. They each look so sweet. You may notice that I have twins. This is exciting. So far I have not confused them. I do, however, confuse two of my other girls. I have to think pretty hard before I call on one of them. One of my other girls looks like she could be a triplet to the twins. They will be a sweet class.
What a beautiful weekend I just had! The weather was amazing and I spent lots of time with good friends!
Update: Luke and I are in another play with the Correctionville crew. He plays Peter, the disciple, and I play Lateesha Brown. Lateesha? Yep. My character is a little bit of an air head. I would rather play that than someone who needed to cry or say a lot of serious lines. We will perform mid-October. Helping out with the Jr. High youth is almost in full swing again. Starting in September I will lead a small group of sixth grade girls. Should be fun! I'm so glad I'm a girl. I get to lead the easier groups. Jr. High boys seem rowdy...and smelly.
And lastly...thank you Olympics for weeks of non-stop entertainment. Also, Shawn Johnson is really short!
3 comments:
Yes, thanks Lympics! You've entertained me through my unemployment!!!
And yeah, I guess she's like 4'9"! Just learned that via the closing ceremonies.
They look so precious! I understand that Sunday night feeling! I was so used to "summer" that it will take a few weeks for my mind and body to adjust. I enjoyed both of these posts! Miss you!
Are you the girl in the play who "just needs a hit"? The thought of that makes me giggle. :)
I wish I was in Mrs. Demarest's class!
Post a Comment