Sunday, August 24, 2008

Next summer

Next summer I'm going to have a salsa garden! A friend gave us some of her home-grown tomatoes and I've discovered a new love for them! Garden tomatoes are so much better than store-bought! So, I've decided next year to have my own garden and plant all the things needed for making salsa. I'm going to do it! I'll just need a little help from Sarah. Hope she doesn't mind. I have no idea what to do, but I'm going to do it! I think it will be amazing to watch things grow...wish I could have done it this summer...might have been a little therapuetic.

This summer I felt like the seed that was being fed and kept in just the right conditions. The Lord was the tender and he caused the growth. I'm still growing and learning and healing. The process is not nearly done. Just like a gardner who cares about the growth of his seeds, the Lord cares even more so for my heart and soul.

5 comments:

unspkblejoy said...

I thought I saw a green thumb....

Holli said...

You'll have to make enough salsa to share with friends!

Anonymous said...

Deb!
Eats!
Tomatoes!
Fresh!
Tomatoes!
????????

Liz said...

I love the idea of a salsa garden. I hope I can get in on making some with you! That would be so fun!

Liz said...

Deb, I like how sometimes I come back to your blog, and there's like 3 new entries to read. That's fun.