Saturday, November 01, 2008

Office Halloween Party






We had a great night. Very fun. There was Office trivia, trick-or-treaters, lots of food, laughs, and a teletubby!
In the pictures: Julianna as the yellow teletubby
Mike and Kristen Henry as Dwight and Angela
Micah as Jim as Dave
Charity as pregnant Angela with Skittles
Deb as Pam when she won whitest sneakers award
Luke as Halloween Dwight from season 2
Congratulations to Micah and Sarah for winning Office Trivia 2008 edition.
Maybe there will be a 2009 edition...

3 comments:

Kelli B said...

Deb I love the Keds!!!

Holli said...

hahaha I wondered how Luke's costume fit in.

I wish the other night they would have done something more with the Halloween segment. Something...longer. :)

TheFrazers said...

Hey girl,
I am assuming you are Pam, right? So cute, that party looked like it would have been hilarious. I love to see pics of you. Love you