Friday, January 02, 2009

Hilarities

A little taste of Pictophone. One person writes anything, the next person draws it, the next person writes what they think it is a picture of, the next person draws what that person has written, and so on. So just like in the childhood game Telephone, what you end up with is rarely what you begin with. This was the case with these pictures:



Luke wrote: "Who Let the Dogs Out?"


Deb drew:


Charity wrote:
Good job Charity!







Sarah drew: ("I didn't." "Did you?" 2 people looking out the door at 2 dogs.)

Micah wrote:

Sarah drew: (Someone standing near a pet store saying, "Whew! Is that the dogs or that guy?")

hahaha! This was the best one of the night. Something about flatulence makes everyone laugh, right? The funny thing is that I can totally see why Micah thought Sarah's picture was two guys passing gas outside a pet store.

Props to anyone who can guess what this picture started out as. In the bubble: "I love to recycle!" Anyone?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb- can we play this game the next time we are together?
I miss you LOTS!

Deb said...

Absolutely Debra! I hope it will be on January 17th!

Molly said...

The Green Lantern

Deb said...

Good job, Molly!

Liz said...

this blog entry cracks me up so much! btw...good job Molly!

Liz said...

p.s. I've already got dibs on Molly as a partner when we play this game...I think we would rock it out as a team! :)

Molly said...

Yes, Liz, we seem to often be able to read each other's minds. I REALLY want to play this game with the Brants, and I'd love to be your partner.

Kelli B said...

Deb I am def. bringing this game into my family. It would be HILARIOUS!